Monday, December 29, 2008
1. Oliver is now loving to grab his feet
2. Oliver can sit up for about 15 seconds before falling over. He does not mind falling over.
3. Oliver is now smiling all the time.
4. Because he knows he is cute, he prefers to be looked at all the time. He will often make sqeaking sounds to get attention then smile once he is being looked at.
5. Flying on the plane with Oliver was quite an adventure. Picture dad in the tiny bathroom changing Oliver on a toilet seat while he takes advantage of his diaper free moment and pees on the floor. On the way back mommy got to change two poopy diapers on the plane. This is an odd coincidence because Oliver doesn't have a BM more than once every 4 days or so.
6. Oliver may have his first cold. We are going to check with the doctor on the 31st to find out what the deal is but he's coughing, runny nose, and one eye is dripping a constant tear.
We've got a ton of great photos from Christmas, so below is only a sampling. To see more, please visit: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/33ChristmasInDenver?authkey=mOiwRC-vPzA&feat=directlink
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
For more photos or to order prints:
Thursday, December 4, 2008
The town of Yreka had their holiday parade on Saturday, and Grandpa/City Manager Brian and Ella rode in the old fashioned fire engine. Grandma Nickie rode the Soroptomist's Club float, much to our surprise. That old gal's full of surprises. Later that afternoon, we dropped Oliver off with Grandma Magie and went on the annual Elusive Silver Tip Hunt with the family - the search for the perfect silver tip christmas tree in Klamath National Forest. Brian took us to a beautiful lookout with a spectacular view of Mt. Shasta and the entire Shasta Valley. We spent the afternoon in the woods, hunting trees and tailgating, and picked Oli up after dark.
Oliver, these days, is all about his feet and sitting up. His feet are very cool and he will proudly show them to you. He can't quite sit up, but darned if he isn't giving it his best shot every time he tries! We are very excited about his little tuft of hair, and will be encouraging if he wants a faux-hawk early on in his life.
More to see here:
Monday, November 17, 2008
Oliver's starting to try to sit up, loves it when we pull him up to standing, and has a strong grasp on objects we put in his hand. He has been focusing very intently on his hands and objects.To view more photos or order prints: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/28NovemberOli?authkey=OHbCkn04Lzc#
Monday, November 3, 2008
For the rest of the photos, and to order prints:
Saturday, November 1, 2008
On the Halloween front, we had two costumes. A respectable and very cute pumpkin costume (thanks Mary and Eliz) and a dorky hot dog costume (thanks Matthew/dad). Surprisingly, Oliver loved the hot dog costume and was very content to be in it. A very scary costume if you think about it, because hot dogs are a very scary food.
To view even more photos, or to order prints:
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
For more photos or to order prints: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/24Hatteras?authkey=hLX0fdScd7A#5259727154115497346
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
More photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/23OWL6?authkey=wp4a_ssU1eg#
Sunday, September 28, 2008
More photos and to order prints: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/22OWL5?authkey=bvKTmc3-sSM#
Sunday, September 21, 2008
We had a very memorable afternoon tromping around Napa - the next time you're there, we suggest you drop by the Ceja winery for a lovely, leisurly tasting experience, and to Ubuntu for the most extravagant flavors of vegetarian cuisine you've ever tasted. The wedding itself was lots of fun, with delicious food, a spectacular setting, a capoeira demonstration by the groom, and even a dance with the bride for Oliver.
More photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/amandalinden/21OWL4?authkey=iQ6fq_yxYhM#
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Oliver having "tummy time" on a black blanket.
Oliver's first bath. He didn't cry one bit.
More Karate Posing
Still More Karate Posing