Saturday, February 28, 2009
Six months today!
We are on our way to the wine country for the weekend, but I just had to post to wish Oliver a very happy 6th months. A half year old already! In some ways it seems like a lot longer really. We celebrated by walking Oliver to the park this morning to swing on the baby swings. It's his second time and he just loves it. He does no hands, kicks his feet and grabs mom every time he gets close.
Posted by Amanda Linden at 9:57 AM 1 comment:
Monday, February 23, 2009
Scooting to Ma Ma
Oliver is saying Mamamamamamama, and started scooting. First he was scooting backwards, then scooting forwards, and now he's sort of pre-crawling. All this in the span of literally a week. CRAZY! See videos for the proof!
Posted by Amanda Linden at 8:23 PM No comments:
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Iron Man: Oliver vs. Sock
He's a persistent little guy....
Posted by Amanda Linden at 8:06 AM No comments:
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
5 new things
1. Oliver likes tags more than the toy that has the tag (like a stuffed animal). He loves touching the tags grabbing the tags, brushing his fingers over the tag. He LOVES his knitted blanket with all the ribbons around the edge that grandma Mary knitted for him.
2. He's been sleeping on his stomach but then in the night crunching his knees up so that his bottom is in the air. Very silly sleeping pose.
3. He's eating sweet potatoes, carrots, and banana.
4. Loves his exersaucer. He uses it in a very agressive and manic way. Plays with each thing for about 20 seconds then rotates to the next.
5. Loves to scream and squeal.
Posted by Amanda Linden at 9:35 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)